- They smile when they want to scream.
- They sing when they want to cry.
- They cry when they are happy and laugh when nervous.
- They fight for what they believe in.
- They stand up for injustice.
- They don’t take "no" for an answer when they believe there
is a better solution.
- They go without new shoes so their children can have them.
- They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.
- They love unconditionally.
- They cry when their children excel and cheer when their
friends get awards.
- They are happy when they hear about a birth or a new
- Their hearts break when a friend dies
- They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they
are strong when they think there is no strength left.
- They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.
- Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes.
- They’ll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how
much they care about you.
- The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin!
- Women do more than just give birth; they bring joy and
- They give compassion and ideas.
- They give moral support to their family and friends.
- Women have a lot to say and a lot to give.
The preceding was sent to the editor
of the Friday Study Ministries Especially For You section Genevieve Douglass-Beckham. If you would like to contribute to Especially For You or if you
would just like to write a note to Gen, contact her at:
Back to Especially For You